CI HUB allows you to connect your MediaValet library with your Adobe suite, Office 365, Google Workspace, Sketch, Figma and WordPress and more.
How to install CI-HUB in the Adobe Creative Apps
1. Please register to CI HUB Here
- Your email address will become your CI HUB ID
- Please leave blank the fields that ask for company license key for CI HUB Connector for Adobe and for the Adobe & O365 keycodes
- Select MediaValet when asked “I plan to connect the following systems with CI HUB”
2. Open your Adobe Creative Cloud App
3. Under Stock & Marketplace click Plugins
4. Search “CI HUB Connector” and click Install now
5. Once installed, open your Adobe App and find the Plugins/Extension CI HUB (Usually under Window, Extensions)
6.Click Login once the CI HUB pop up appears and enter in your CI HUB credentials
7. Once CI HUB is enabled, Click the + symbol next to Connections, at the bottom of the list. Click on
Show All and search for MediaValet. Select the Visible option.
8. Click the + sign next to Connections again and Click on MediaValet.
9. Enter your MediaValet credentials on the browser window that opens.
How to install CI-HUB in the Office apps