From the Reporting tab, you will be able to export the report of your choice by following the steps below:
- To export the Asset Engagement Overview report, adjust the dates to accurately reflect the time period needed.
- Next, click on the "View All Assets" green button at the right hand corner
- From here, you will be able to filter the report by the relevant data needed for example, Date, Categories, Asset Types, Users, User Groups, Departments.
- Once the correct filters have been applied, hover over the top of the scrollbar that appears to the right of the report and click the three horizontal dots:
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select "Export data"
- There are three formats in which data can be exported:
- Export Data with current layout
- Export Summarized data
- Export Underlying data (disabled)
Export Data with current layout
Export the data in a CSV file with the same layout as seen in the table, but without adding icons, colours, or other formatting.
Export Summarized data (CSV or XSLX)
Export tables with the same result as the summarized data option, providing the same columns selected and applying the same filters to the data set, but the layout will be different.
Similarly to a pivot table in Excel, this option "unpivots” is the aggregated view that we made available through the table.
This export function comes with two options, CSV or Excel.
Export Underlying data
Not currently available.