In this article, you'll learn how to get started with MediaValet by registering for an account.
How to register
1. Navigate to the MediaValet library URL you wish to register for.
2. From the login page, click on the Register link as seen below
3. Input your information into the required fields of the registration form.
4. Click the Review and agree to MediaValet's Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies checkbox.
5. Once you have scrolled to the end of the Terms & Conditions, click the Agree button.
6. Click Register to submit your user request.
7. You will receive an email confirming your registration. You will have to wait for your account to be approved to be able to login.
8. As soon as a library administrator approves your registration, you will receive another email informing you that your User Account is ready. The email will remind you of your Username.
If you forgot the password that you created, you will be able to reset it.
Note: Our Support Team is unable to approve new user requests on behalf of our customers. Please reach out to your contact at the organization to request a status update on your user request.